Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Self- Reflective Piece
For the first time, i am in a class based almost entirely online. This class is something new to me, especially not being what i thought it would be. Taking English 101 I have learned new styles of writing, for which my high school teachers never brought out. Being that it is new, it also beings new challenges. I look up more information online, came to learn how the internet effects more than what i previously realized, and how much we depend on it. I know I have trouble with the work in this class, but i guess its cause its something new to me. Im actually happy at the fact that we don't have to use traditional notebooks and textbooks. Learning and being able to use these new writing styles is challenging, but thats school for u. Hopefully Ill be able to earn a good grade in this class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment